2010年1月13日水曜日

Reflection

In this semester, I studied class system, education, and minority languages of the U.K. I found that there are big differences between Japanese and British systems or cultures. When I studied about the class system, I found that Britain has a clear class system while Japan does not have it. When I studied about education, I was surprised that Britain has less universities but the scale is much larger than Japan. When I studied about minority languages, I found that there are some languages in the U.K. and English suppresses other languages and endangers their existence while Japanese is only one official language in Japan. To be honest, I was not interested in the U.K. at first, but gradually, I got interested in those differences between Japan and Britain. In addition, I could get many interesting information or opinions in this class. I liked our discussions about promoting minority languages especially. Our classmates were really creative, so I want the governments to introduce those solutions in fact. Anyway, I enjoyed this class.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿